pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26

My favorite kind of snow is the kind that has huge snowflakes and doesn't stick to the roads. This usually doesn't occur everyday. Fortunately, Friday morning brought me much happiness when my drive to school started out looking like the above photograph.
I love snow.
And I love you... What?

I'm now in counseling for my hoarding. This is a before picture... I'm still working on the after.


Madeliné  and I  embarked on a Liberation Brunch journey to Dear Lizzie. My food was a delight. Humus, spinach, and red peppers on pita bread, along with a side of fries, a slice of orange, and a piece of lettuce.
Joy.
Liberation.
I high suggest this journey to anyone who feels they are in the need for dainty, classy things.

I love this so much. I want it to be in my future sitting room, next to a vase of yellow chrysanthemums.


1 comment:

  1. These are all great photos. I love the last one. You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete