pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28

Tomorrow is the day of death. This picture is the only thing that is keeping me from getting in my car and driving to Seattle. I must take the ACT for a second time. And then again in June. And then again in October. So, that's a total of four times. The first of which went quite well. The second of which is the result of my school's policies (EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT!). The third of which is so I can get a booklet back saying everything I missed and why. The fourth of which so I can do a kick-a job on it and get into the University of Seattle where I will spend my time studying in coffee shops and learning about human beings.

Cool.

Also, Sybil (or however you spell it) is such a disturbing movie.
I highly suggest you watch it.
It's about a woman with 53 (roughly) personalities.
Formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder, but is now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder.

I really need some new  movies to watch.

My list is diminishing rather quickly.

Along with my tolerance for school and people who talk loudly.

Please don't talk loudly. There's no need.

No comments:

Post a Comment