pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

The love I sell you in the evening by the morning won't exist

I'm in love with strangers. I've come to the conclusion that I love exactly four.
  1. The boy who works at the deli.
  2. The boy I saw at my India meeting.
  3. The boy I see occasionally in the halls who always looks worried.
  4. The boy who was at poker night that one time.
The beauty of the said boys is that I have no idea who they are.

In my mind the deli boy likes alternative rock and is somewhat rebellious.
The boy at my India meeting likes modern art and is the type of kid who makes staring at a brick wall enjoyable.
The boy I see occasionally in the halls isn't really into anything and just floats around.
The boy who was at poker night that one time likes hipster type things such as Bright Eyes and philosophical conversations.

Some people might view this as odd. Perhaps creepy. This is not the case. I have been informed it is perfectly healthy to love strangers because it helps you discover a part of yourself. So, my goal of the week (even though it's 1 a.m. on Saturday, vite vite!) is to fall in love with a stranger and tell me your experience.
Who knows, maybe karma will be in your favor. ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment