pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

All I know is that you're so nice.



Uncomfortable Moments of the Day:

- A customer couldn't see very well because he had left his glasses at home. The result of this unfortunate happening was him grabbing my hands along with his bag of popcorn.

- A man made me double check the quarter he gave me to make sure that it wasn't the one that had the "d" on it. Apparently, some quarters have a "d" on them as a result of the stamping machine not stamping them correctly. They are very valuable to coin collectors.

- While coming out from a corner, my coworker decided to scare me. While I was yelling at him saying "OH MY GOSH! YOU SCARED ME!" he decided to also spray me in the face with water.

- As I was trying to say "I'm not wearing hockey pads" (like Batman), I messed up on the word "pads", so I tried to say it again. The second time it came out as a whisper/raspy voice. It's was really strange sounding, so me and Chandler started laughing. While laughing I went to put  my head down on the counter. Which was currently being occupied by a Styrofoam cup of water. Guess what happened next?

- Chandler kept shoving things in my face, resulting in me dropping an entire bowl of butter. And then slipping on it later.


ONTO OTHER GREAT NEWS.
Tomorrow, I will be flying to Spokane, where I will spend the remainder of my week in pure joy.


Huckleberry's, 5 floor Megaplex, Rockwood Bakery, Manito Park, my Grandmother's cats, my Grandmother, my uncle Tyler, strange foods I will most likely be acquainted with, waking up to the sound of pouring rain, seeing hipsters who think they're the coolest thing, Nordstrom, Starbuck's, the downtown mall.


I LOVE SPOKANE.
Have a great spring break.

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!

    http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so much! Uncomfortable moments of the day... too good!

    ReplyDelete