pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm glad I saw you, because you put a smile on my face.










This was my Calculus-Doing outfit. FOUR AND A HALF HOURS BABY. Oh, and I only got one assignment done. Don't worry though, there's still two more... and a take home test.








Stolkholm syndrome folks.
Happening right here.
Darren? Ya. He's my tapeworm.

No one is actually sure if he exists. I, of course, am adamant about the fact. Other, slightly more rational, people have tried to convince me of the opposite.

He's the cause of my mysterious 7 pound loss in two weeks.
My obsession with fries and diet pepsi/coke/dr.pepper.
My late periods... tmi. Sorry.
And quite possible, the loss of my sanity.

We used to love each other. We'd eat fries and watch great films like no one's business.

But, then google images happened.
And now I just want him the mother freaker out of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment