pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.








I hate waking up with dry lips and a stuffy nose in the middle of the night. I hate "that awkward moment" Facebook status. I hate stupid Tweets. I hate the sound of dogs licking. I hate getting syrup on my hands. I hate things coming fast at my face. I hate people forcing me to try their food more than twice. I hate the phrases "it's fine" and "kthanks". I hate my hands being dry. I hate people yelling. I hate the new Sherlock Holmes movies. I hate the last two? Pirates of the Caribbean. I hate when people define words as a part of their writing/poetry/about me. I hate when girls edit photos way too much and add quotes. I hate when boys making farting noises. I hate the way my one teacher says the word "always". I hate the sound of my mother's toothbrush. I hate forgetting to do my laundry. I hate how long it takes BYU to send their acceptance letter. I hate the creepers who always hang out at MATC between classes. I hate when people leave their trash in my car. I hate posers. I hate all the ghettoness of my high school. I hate when people try to control me. I hate annoying blog posts. I hate the song Juicy by Gnarles Barkley. I hate the fact that it's almost February 1st and it still hasn't snowed and stuck.

I don't know why, but I feel that needed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment