pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

It looks like a cat.





I don't know. 
I think I'm just going to start making like a bunch of drafts with just photos. Because that seems to be the part that takes forever. Then, I'll just add new words everyday. :).

All of these photos are from... Wednesday?? I don't know. Anyways, I got a delicious white mocha with raspberry. It had kind of a weird taste, like sugar crystals. I quite liked it though. It seems like everything here is different. Oh man. Their Forever 21??? You little fashionistas would die. Literally, die. I thought I was dreaming until I realized I wasn't.

When I wear those clothes I will definitely photograph them. Man. Shopping there was like one of those dreams. You know, the kind where everything in the store is exactly what you want? And your just frantic and grabbing everything in your sight? Ya. That's what it was like.
Anyways, I highly doubt you folks care. But just know, IT WAS WONDERFUL.

My niece is licking my leg.

Alright. Oh. Yes. We went to this place with a creepy employee who didn't let me have my drink, and they had oysters. We got to crack one open and get the pearl inside! Yay! 

Then, we ate at Maui Tacos. I don't know why I ever think eating a bean and cheese burrito is a good idea.

Anyway, this is a really pointless post. I've come to realize that no one really cares what you do unless your famous. Or doing something really cool for that matter.

You know what I want to do? I want to be in a band like The Moldy Peaches. They are just so adorable. I can't get over it. Perhaps I could make one like that. Oh, and no. I can't sing for the life of me. But, I feel like she can't either, and it's just adorable.

Also, I miss last summer and The Glass Gentlemen concerts and sitting in front of Velour at midnight listening to Blue play the guitar. Man.



XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment