pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

school + new in shop


Hello folks.
Firstly, I'm selling the skirt and the bow. However, I haven't made my Etsy yet, so it will be a couple more days for the bow. I don't want to make an Etsy and only have like six items... hahaha so I'm making A TON. I think I counted 20? last night. But, I'm not really sure. Anyways, I'll keep you updated when that goes up through my Twitter.

In other news, I AM SO READY TO BE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL. It's getting annoying. I mean, the previous statement is getting annoying. I'm getting annoying with how ready I am to be done with it. Blasidhgvpzxdknzsdlfikjpasd9bjasldg.

It's not that I feel above it or anything...
Bahahah just joking. I know I'm still a high school student. But, I'm sick of having to go there. 

Yesterday, my mother and I went to the creamery and got dinner. It was quite enjoyable. Then, we drove by the new dorms (which are the ones I want to live in). I just made me so antsy to actually go!! I know I'll probably miss certain things about high school. Well, actually, let's make a list.

(I should probably add that I should be in second period right now ha ha ha)

THINGS I WILL MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL:
-Ms. Coletti
-Art
-Mr. Hanks math jokes
-Awkwardly scrawny boys talking like they're the s***
-Uncomfortable PDA by equally uncomfortable couples
-Walking down the hall and seeing someone you were friends with in 7th grade and not knowing whether or not you should say hi or not, but then you look at them and they are pretending to text.
-Seeing the creeeeeepsterrrrr from the library EVERYWHERE. Especially after I thought he graduated two years ago...
-Walking folks to class
-The Justin Beiber hair flips
-Ms. Nehr, even though I've never had her.

I guess that's basically all I'll miss. High school is overrated. Also, definitely not the best years of our lives. I've already started making a list of things I want to do in college. <3.

Well, I should probably go to at least the last 30 minutes of second period.

Make it a good day.
XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment