pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tell me when you hear my heart stop.











Well, hello folks.

Man, I'm so behind. All these photos are from Wednesday, and it's Friday night! I feel like I'm living in the past. Which isn't good. Remember what our good friend Ghandi said: Take care of this moment.

Bahahah. Anyways.

So, I think I've discovered a new form of OCD. 
Wednesday... I came home from school and did whatever it is I usually do before I head off to dental. Well, at the time, I believe my finger nails were unpainted. I spotted a bottle of nail polish and remembered the awesome zigzag nails I saw on The Dainty Squid. So, I set out to try it myself. Welllllll. Let's just say I was an hour and a half late to class and my nails looked NO WHERE NEAR as adorable as hers are. But, it just made me realize. My nails have to be one of two ways: unpainted or painted nicely. I can't have chips going on, or I end up picking it all off.

Wow. Who am I turning into. I just wrote a whole paragraph about nails.

"Her empty head dreamed of being a nail artist."

Anyways. So, yeah. That happened. But, apparently I missed like, the most enjoyable class ever. They all got frosties and funny things happened. Eh.

While I was driving home, I saw this road ahead of me that I've never noticed before. I decided to risk driving my car (it's making the strangest noises) all the way up there. Turns out it was a park I've been to, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. I think I'm going to do my friend, Lindsey's, senior photos there. 

Anywho. I'm just really feeling like having a tea party these days.
At Fairyland.
What's Fairyland you ask?
A park.
A great park.
A great, beautiful park.
A great, beautiful park where I saw bunnies while walking to school.

Well, this has been highly enjoyable, but I'm afraid I have nothing else to share with you.

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment