pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who the &#%$*@!!! are my followers on here?!?!?!?

I was going to place this dress for sale, but then I cut it shorter and decided I love it. If only my BUST WASN'T SO BIG I could avoid the cleavage to my forehead. #girlproblems


Calculus + b&b cocoa + Jake's mind= homework done in no time.


Um. These are the flowers I got for Valentine's Day. I have never gotten flowers before.... so I felt they needed to be photographed at least once.

These photos are from the day I looked like a watermelon. Also known as Tuesday. 
Anyways, I've been doing super good at documenting my days now! Yay!!

Except, I do have one question for you AVID READERS (Sarcasm intended.) How do you take photos using a tripod? Because, I'm trying to sell my wardrobe on this blogosphere, but I don't know how to take photos using my tripod. I guess the easiest way to go would be to buy a remote, but eh. Any tips or tricks on how to focus it so when I jump in it's the correct depth of field? Merci beaucoup.

Welp. I will rehash the events of Tuesday. 
I totally thought it was an A day and had a mini freak out in my head, because all my calculus was not done. HOWEVER, it was only a B day. Which means all I have is Independent Art Study and MATC. Winnnnnnning. 

That was annoying. I'm sorry.

Thennnnnn. I went to Bean and Brews to get caught up on my homework. I was on a roll. Literally. 
Bam. Two homework assignments done in like MAYBE three hours. 

A girl who used to live by me works there now.
Also, this is beyond stalkerish, BUT remember the boy who works there who I used to stalk/have a crush on? Well, I figured out who he reminds me of. Jason from Pretty Little Liars!!!! Pshhhhhh, no wonder he has that creepy quality about him. Bahahhah I am so mean.

Well, this is getting awkward and a strange woman just showed up at my door. So, farewell.


XOXO,
Emily

P.S. Without you things get hazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment