pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I will marry a man with curly, brown hair.






I don't know you guys. 

I feel like I've seen a lot of stacked food in the past two hours. First, it was my brother-in-law's triple sandwich. Now, it's Lukes giant Oreo.

Ok. My medicine. HATE IT. I don't know what it fees like to be high, but I feel soooooo weird every time I take it. I took one this morning, and then all through art I felt like I was dreaming. It wasn't that bad though, so I just didn't pay too much attention to it. However, I took another one at 6:30 and now everything feel so weird. I don't even know how to explain it. Like, everything is in slow motions and it takes my eyes longer to focus. Also, I feel like my limbs are super heavy. Every time I sit down, I don't want to get up. It's weird, but whatever.

I'm not taking it again. Grossssss.

I just realized I've never seen a clown in real life before. Like, one of the happy ones, ya know? I would like to see one, one of these days. Also, a Lifeproof case, white cuddly bunny, and iPod to car adapter would be nice also. I don't think it would hurt to wear a Pajamagram every night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment