pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prove me wrong. I dare you.



Well. Today was uneventful.

I was supposed to go to tardy school, but I didn't. I did see that attractive young lad during first though. I think he only has three shirts, which makes him somewhat less attractive. But, he's attractive none the less. I feel like in some altenate dimension I am dating him. Also, I am smoking weed everyday and dropping the efffff bomb like "it's fine".

I'm glad I don't live in that dimension.
It scares me sometimes.

I was going to give plasma, but they didn't let me because I pierced my nose in December. There's some karma for you.

All I want to do is photograph people for my portfolio and have the tea party I have been planning with five different people for four different years. Maybe I'd also like to take a walk with that one boy, but not for too long because I'm secretly scared he's going to rape me. Oh, it'd also be nice if the young men at my school would stop looking at my boobs. It's not sneaky and I totally know. Talk about awkward. My eyes are up hereeeee boy. I guess it's not really their fault. I blame my mother and her double d genetics.

I guess it just got really sexual. My apologies.

Some people avoid saying "sex" or "penis" like the plauge. I think that's more awkward. Just say it! Except don't yell it, because not even Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt can pull that off.
Where are my gnomes to answer these questions and sooth my anger problems.

I can't find them anywhere these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment