pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Warning: this post is pointless.

Well, I'm just sitting here at my old place of employment. And let me just say, I CAN NOT BELIEVE I HAVE 90 FOLLOWERS. 

It's weird, ya know? I mean, I don't feel like this blog is "really awesome" or is even anything worth talking about. But, 90 FOLLOWERS?! Geez. You folks are toooooo kind. Sincerely. 

All the comments I get make me so happy:). I always try to trace your links and comment back on your blogs. I like to think of it as a little comment conversation... hahaha. But, oh my gosh. I can't believe I have 90 followers! I remember when I first started this, Sarah B.....(I don't want creepy Internet molesters to stalk her) told me to make a fashion blog. So, that's what I did. I remember signing up for Mormon Fashion Bloggers and IFB, but I didn't know it'd rake me in 40 page views a day! Maybe that isn't a lot to you guys. But, I know for me it's super crazy to think that 40 people are actually reading what I have to say.

Well, I'm sorry this is getting all sentimental, but let me just say...

I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!!!

You guys are like genuine friends to me:).

OH, let me just make a promise though. I promise to always blog about whatever is on my mind. I will never post anything just because I feel like I need to. I will never be one of those annoying "follow me and I'll follow back". I will always tell you folks what's going on, and even if that person might be reading my blog, I will still tell you. Because, it's fair that way.

This is a separate thought process, but I was just thinking. I think blogs should be a place where people can spill anything. And I don't mean that they should say all the drama that's going on (because no one really cares anyways... what?), but I think people should never NOT post something just because they are scared someone is going to read it. Bahaha. Confession: Sometime I want to post something, but then I remember my sister reads this, so I don't.

Pick a date my friends. Sometime in the summer. And I will answer any juicy questions you have in complete honesty. I actually think that would be fun!! We can spread it around to the whole blogosphere!! Bloggers everywhere will be coming closer together!! I think we should do it. We'll call it... The Confession Session. The one and only rule will be that you have to answer every question you receive, and you have to be 100% honest. 
Alright? 
Confession Session.
Let's do this folks.

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment