pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The spider is eating me for dinner tonight.


Gray areas are getting bigger. Bodies are getting skinnier. Small chat is getting longer. Eyes are getting heavier. Mouths are getting wider. Tolerance is getting lower. Thoughts are getting ruder. 

I generally like you. I just don't like what that entails sometimes. And no. I don't mean this in a vague way. I'm addressing you. All of you. All of the world. 

I'm excited to work at my favorite coffee shop. I'm excited to never see my dental teacher again. I'm excited to burn all my paintings. I'm excited to meet new people and start new things. I'm excited to earn money for college. I'm excited to go to school and not know anybody in any class.

This chapter of my life is almost over, but that pages are all stuck together. Which means it's going to take that much longer to get them apart without ruining the next one. 

That's the part I hate.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Maybe it's choppy to you, but I like things asymmetrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment