pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We all will be the greatest







I'm probably going to lose a lot of respect from you hipsters right now, BUT it needs to be said.

MUSIC IS NOT LIFE. MUSIC DOES NOT DEFINE YOUR LIFE. 

I mean, I get that music can be a great influencing factor, but I just get sick of these kids who claim "music is my life". I have however, found something that quite perfectly explains my feelings. I believe I found this blog through blog stalking, but honestly who knows. Sometimes I honestly have no idea how I found peoples blogs. Like Lindsey. How did I find your blog? I really can't remember and I think about it quite often for some reason.

Anyways, on this blog it says, "The words and expressions of people you don’t know and will never meet seem to somehow explain your innermost feelings. Since you’re not creative enough to express yourself artistically, you will use the musings of someone else and try to pass them off pitifully as your own".

That, to me, is dead on. It's like, why can't your life be explained by you? Why does a song have to explain "everything"?

Since we're on the subject of things-that-will-make-you-lose-respect-for-me, I should just say straight up that I listen to Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lohan. Gross, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment