pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Today one of my friends asked me what I thought about her theory. I asked her what it was, and she said that real life was the dream and dreams were real life. It completely shocked me because a year ago for my english class I had to write a scary story and I came up with that idea! I haven't really told anyone though, so it's such a strange coincidence that she thought of the same thing. I don't know. Maybe a lot of people think of things like that but don't say anything about it. I love hearing people's theories. I have a theory about deja vu. I think that there are all of these dimensions and in every dimension, a different possibility  happens. So, in this dimesion, you're reading this blog post and nothing else is happening. In another dimension, you're reading it and you look over at the clock and it's 9:42, and then you hear a commercial on the television. So, maybe you'll continue reading, and nothing will happen. Or coincidentally you'll look at your clock and it will read 9:42 and you'll hear a commercial. You'll feel like it's already happened, because it has, only in another dimension.
Maybe it only makes sense in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment