pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

6 21 2013







So, awkwardness taking these. I haven't ever done like an outfit post before... so I don't really know what to say... 
Basically dressing is a little bit more challenging now that I have garments, so whenever I get dressed I feel a little proud, as stupid as that is.
I went up to this place that I thought was absent of humans. However, I'm sitting there snapping away, when suddenly I hear some man's voice and some kids yelling back at him. I look around and apparently my "secret" place is really below some hills of the golf course, so the family that was golfing was apparently looking off the edge and saw me. I felt like an idiot. Lol. Just some girl in the middle of a random hill taking photos of herself. 
I guess it's what you gotta do! 
Today is my brother's birthday, so we are going to go see World War Z. SO STOKED. I've been waiting for this day for months. Zombies never disappoint.
Have a lovely Friday and do something adventurous for me. I love to live vicariously.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job!
    I still feel awkward doing photos(:

    Also, I love your Moon Phase tattoo.
    It's very beautiful!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I can't believe this was your first outfit photo post?? Love the layered dress over that top. And that adorable robot necklace! Lovely.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the awkwardness never really ends. Suck it up!!
    But these are cute photos! I love your shirt. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great! I love the cut of your dress.
    We are right there with you, looking stupid posing for cameras on our own!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so cute! and I love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely enchanting. I love the textures and pattern mix of your outfit. I always feel silly when people see me taking photos. I haven't yet bought a tripod to take photos of myself, so I'm a little nervous about that! Your smile is adorable, by the way. Definitely following you now!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly girl, these aren't awkward at all! You look so pretty and cute! The lighting is super gorgeous and your edgy ensemble is just lovely. Florals with argyle is such a cool and fresh combo! That robot necklace is darling too (:

    Haha, I feel you with the family seeing you take photos of yourself. I suppose it's something to get used to. My cheeks still get slightly red even when I have my brother take outfit shots of me in public! Something to work on, I suppose haha.

    Seriously can't believe it's your first outfit post. Keep them coming, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that jumper! It's so adorable!! The more you do outfit photos in public places, the easier it get's. I still feel silly sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha awkward picture time = story of my life.

    Also I got to see World War Z yesterday and it was pretty good! I wish there was more of a conclusion though. Did they ever find the answers? (trying to keep it vague so as not to give spoilers) But I did like that it was due to a virus. That would be the most realistic way zombies could be real.

    But anyways, I love this outfit. That floral shirt with those tights? Uhm YES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hate awkward photo shoot situations....haha it happens all too often! And you look darling! I think you should feel accomplished :) Sometimes it's really hard to make a modest outfit. I really love that floral shirt and the robot necklace=holy cuteness!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete