pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

6 23 2013: questions answered



A.) I am currently living with my mother, because I am getting married (on Friday!) and my brother moved in last week (he jus turned 21) and OMG HE IS SO ANNOYING. Imagine a tall, strong, man walking around your house burping and making obnoxious noises really loud. Like, I literally can almost not deal. It’s definitely testing my patience skills. When we were in high school I would write in my diary about him all the time. LOL. But jeez, glad the count down is on!!! Living with siblings is a challenge!

B.) Some other blogger nominated me for this Liebster thing, but I don’t really want to do all of it, so I’ll just answer the questions and choose some other people who I think would enjoy it!

1.) What are you currently reading/the last book you read? 
The last book I read was ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King, and the book I’m currently reading is The Shining by Stephen King.
2.) Who is your celeb girl crush? 
Ummmmm I don’t really get this, but if I could look like any celebrity, I’d probably want to look like Winona Ryder.
3.) Is an animal cracker a cookie or a cracker? 
??? WTF is this question?
4.) Do you have a list of names you want to name your future children? If yes name one boy and one girl (:
I’m actually not doing this one either, because I don’t want people to steal them lol.
5.) What is your favorite PIxar movie?
I usually don’t like watching cartoon/animated movies. So, I only watch them if I am 
with a group of people and they want to watch it, or if it’s with kids.
6.) Something you have already crossed off your bucket list.
Shoot. I just packed my bucket list notebook.
7.) What is your worst habit? 
Probably being messy or being outspoken when someone says something I don’t agree with.
8.) Where did you get your blog layout? 
I just messed with the code and made it myself.
9.) What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? 
Starbuck’s! My manager was super strict and to the book. I’m sure there are plenty of posts you can read about it.
10.) How many pillows do you sleep with? 
Four.
11.) What is a beauty trend you want to try but haven’t gotten around to yet? 
I don’t know... I am more into fashion trends other than beauty trends.

The 11 questions I choose for the people I tagged are...
1.) What is the one thing you absolutely must do before you die?
2.) Which sense would you lose if you had to lose one?
3.) What do you want to do most right now, at this very  moment?
4.) Have you thought about how you would like to die? (MORBID. I know. But, I am dead set (no pun intended) on dying in an honorable way, such as defending my grandchildren from a home intrusion and dying from a gunshot while simultaneously killing the intruder. Don't tell me you don't think that'd be kick a.)
5.) Would you rather be completely miserable but have an amazing positive impact on the world, or be totally fine but not improve anyone's life in any way?
6.) If you could tell someone something, without it having any effect on anything, what would you tell them? 
7.) What is something weird that you do? Ex: counting the windows on buildings, moving your fingers like you're typing out the words people are saying, talk to dogs like they are people, must have more than one fork in the dishwasher because you feel bad for it being alone, etc. 
8.) What's the one thing you would change about our society if you could?
9.) Why did you start your blog?
10.) Why do you keep blogging?
11.) Do you believe in aliens?

You can not answer them if you don't want to. If I didn't tag you, you can still do it. If you do, drop your link in the comments, so I can read what you wrote.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. I'm an idiot, because I forgot to tag people in this. I tag Beverly, Jessica, and Autumn. If you guys want the real directions, you can read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment