pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

4 13 2013









The walk home, my friends.
Well, the walk to my car, anyways.

It was really rainy, so I finally got to wear my raincoat! I bought it in a thrift store in Spokane forever ago. It was one of the stores the girl from The Moptop recommends, and let me just say, it definitely was one of the best I've been to. Yay for good thrift stores, but boo for the lack of them in my area.

Anyways, also, you should listen to So Good by Say Anything. It's in my top 20 of the best songs in the entire world.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous!!!! The fourth one day is beautiful! I would love to go there, it looks so peaceful. Thrift stores are awesome..we dont have many around here either :(

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and beautiful pics :)

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete