pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

5 19 2013: guest post

Hello you guys, Emily has asked me to guest post for her, and how could I say no? I'm Kati and blog over at Almost Stylish where I share my outfits, DIY ideas, recipes and all things that make daily life beautiful. Today, I'm going to share some things that make me a happy camper!

Riding. I've been riding for many, many years now, and it still doesn't loose any of its magic to me. I love being outdoors, working with the horses and doing all the stable chores.


picture taken by Patrick Müßiggang




Food. I know this one might be obvious as anyone likes food, but it really does make me happy. Sitting in front of a big bowl of pasta when you are really hungry is the best thing!




New fabric. Shopping for fabric is a very good thing in my eyes and makes me very happy!



Aidan. My boyfriend is my favourite person and he certainly does make me happy. I took this picture on a trip to the north of Germany and for some reason, I really like it!



Cats. Oh, how do I love thee! They are cute, cuddly, furry and just the best pets ever. A cat makes a life complete. Full stop.




I would be delighted if you hopped over to my little corner of the Internet, Almost Stylish, and told me what makes YOU happy!

-Kati

1 comment:

  1. =) Just popped over from your blog to read this. I would love to be able to ride horses and my, your cat is lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete