This guest post is from one of my favorite bloggers, Hippie Go Lucky! Her photography is absolutely beautiful!
Also, don't forget that GFC is going to be gone on July 1, so go follow my blog and her blog if you want via Bloglovin!
1. Her “I don’t really like that” face. Her name is Zoë. We rescued her 4 years ago. She is quirky, stinky and way too hungry.
2. Listening to my dad sing. This is his typical singing face. This picture is so precious to me. I think he was singing I’m Sexy and I Know It. (kidding!)
3. Those sweet sweet kisses… with his hands and everything. His name is Maël, he’s my curly haired, charming and naughty little brother.
4. Laughing with friends. Cliché, I know, but I can’t get enough of it.
5. Looking at old pictures of me and him. I love the feeling of nostalgia.
Thanks Emily for having me! It felt refreshing to blog somewhere else for a change! I’d love to meet you all and know what little things make you guys happy! Come on over to Hippie Go Lucky and tell me! x