pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

All you ever say is blah, blah, blah.


I have missed you.
 We love each other.



Uncomfortable moments:
1. The movie theatre:
My mother and I attended Jane Eyre last weekend. I walk into the theatre and lay my eyes upon the twin boys at my school. They are employees of the theatre. One of them is in my class, and we know each other. The other one I've never met.
As my mother and I get closer and closer to the register, I start to worry more and more about this situation.
     Option #1: Say hello.
     Consequences: 1- Chat for a bit about our crazy teacher and bond.
                                 2- Get a "do I know you?"
     Option #2: Don't say hello.
     Consequences: 1- Be thought of as that girl who pretends she doesn't know school mates outside of school.
                                 2- Be a normal customer.
WHAT WAS THE LOGIC BETWEEN CREATING TWINS. TELL ME.
I ended up standing behind my mother while in line. Luckily we got the other guy who was working the cash register. That's a 33% chance guys!! Karma loves me.

2. Demi Lovato wannabe.
(Emily is sitting quietly at the kitchen counter, painting a self-portrait for painting class. Enter Colton, Emily's older brother.He sits at his computer. Enter Mother, Emily's mother. She sits at the other computer.)
(Some time passes.)
(Colton stands up to pour a glass of water.)
Colton: Hey!! Is that you?
Emily: (Throws down paint brush and leaps from the bar stool. Sings...) "THIS IS REAL. THIS IS ME. I'M EXACTLY WHERE I WANT TO BE!!! (Simultaneously dancing.)
(She stops, expecting laughter. Colton stares, then turns to mother.)
"When's dinner going to be ready?"
"Probably like an hour or two."
Emily: "Gah. Nobody understands my humor." 



My garage sale.... which only made me $100. Boo.
(At least I got to meet super weird people. Always a bonus.)




My room. I decided that when corners are cut off in architecture, it makes me connect with the building. Perhaps that why I love my room so much.






 Coming back from Roxberry, we saw this truck full of balloons. I followed him, but then my friend decided that ship had sailed and we were forced to get gummy worms instead of stalking.


 

3 comments:

  1. The truck full of balloons is awesome. It reminds me of this one time my friend and I were driving to school and in the middle of a road we see a balloon just floating around doing its thing. So we turn around to go find it and take it to school. Unfortunately, we can't find it again :[ Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally feel your pain while reading the uncomfortable theater moment - awful! and the truck full of balloons made me very happy =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone to your yard sale. The stuff on the rack looks super cute. :D

    Fashion/Art: www.zanniplainjanefashion.com
    Art Only: tallblondeartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete