pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Grandmas rock my socks.



Granny Chic Week = most productive thing I've done all summer







Screen shot 2011-07-14 at 11.27.00 PM.png



p.s. Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood is the greatest show. It has Mrs. Goldfarb  (Requiem for a Dream) , Missy (Joey's sister from Dawson's Creek), Professor Mcgonagall, and the old guy in The Notebook.

Little did I know, that when I clicked "add to instant queue (<--- totally had to pause, exit the film, and look for how to spell that)" I was really clicking "add to my heart".







Go eat a marshmallow. You deserve it.

---

6 comments:

  1. I am totally smitten with this Emily, I seriously wish I knew how to use a sewing machine! This is just so incredibly lovely!

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://we-are-infinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily did you dye your hair blonde?! I like it! Also the dress is awesome. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work, india.


    i've taught you well.


    what? shh. don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The remade dress is absolutely adorable. :)

    I really like your blog and am nominating you for the One Lovely Blog award.

    Details: http://thoughtsideasandsparklythings.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is weird
    I love marshmallows also i eat them all the time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondered! I took a vntage dress and changed not only the shape but also the style... now it is girlier! Amazing!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete