pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Every failure equals an education.

Hey guys.


I have returned.


Awkward, bad quality photo? You've got it.



Ok. I am about to talk about weight. So, if you are sensitive about this subject, do not read on. I know I am not fat. I have nothing against people who are. I simply have my own goals and that's all there is to it. I honestly couldn't care less how much someone else weighs.
I am not anorexic. Or obese. Or bulimic.


Ok. I think that covers all that.
side note: why is it that girls get so mean when talking about weight?? I don't understand!!


So. Since school is starting, I have set some goals for myself. I know that none of you care, but I think if I share them on here, it will motivate me more to actually meet them.

1. For starters I would like to lose ten pounds. When I do that, I will purchase... hmmm. I will purchase the panda backpack from wholesale-dress.

2. Then I would like to lose ten more pounds. If I accomplish that, I will... pierce my nose? NO. I will buy a Spirit Hood!!

3. I would like to get a 4.0 at least the first two semesters, or until I get accepted to college. If I do that, then I'm pretty sure it will pay for itself, because I will get into the college I want to go to.




And there you have it.

I will keep you folks posted.




p.s. the title of this post came from the mouth of one of my YMAD leaders. I do not claim it. I just love it so much. 
Or like Queen Latifah loves her job as a physical therapist in one of the most uncomfortable films you will ever watch
Or how you love the fact that I'm going to stop giving examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment