pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I say, "I'm sorry" for a reaction, but you're still walking away.




People say love is the center of everything.

If that's true, than I know very few people who have a center.
My mother is definitely does. She has ALWAYS been there for me and I love her more than anything in the entire world. Honestly, just thinking about her dying makes me cry.


But, it's people like who her have love. The real kind. Because she doesn't leave just because something got difficult. She doesn't stop talking to me just because she's confused. She doesn't move on with her life with me not in it. She honestly cares about me. And you know what? That's the type of person I want to surround myself with. So, to all you who don't care to know what's going on with me or even speak with me: Thank you for showing me who you really are. Or should I say are not?


Much love,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. This made my day. Sometimes it is so hard to find people who sincerely love others. I, like you, have a mother just like yours who knows and gives so much love. And that is the kind of love I seek. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MOM!!! This made me cry because now i miss her more then i already did.Boo to you make me feel things!
    If you would like to take a religious turn to this post there is a wonderful talk by president Ucdtdorf called The Love of God that i enjoyed. I truly believe that Love is the center of all things. i think you might find it helpful to our situation with certain things.
    I also saw a very coo love tattoo that i decided if i ever get a tattoo thats what i would get. I will message it to you.

    ReplyDelete