pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Take my clothing. I am hoarding. And it's concerning.






Hello folks.

So, I took inventory of my closet. Are you ready?

Shoes - 33
Tights/leggings - 21
Dresses - 71
Tanks - 43
Short sleeve tops - 109
Long sleeve/cardigan - 27
Jackets - 29
Skirts - 25
Jeans - 17
Shorts - 14

That is sickening.

Seriously, there are kids who don't even have a pair of shoes, and here I am hoarding it all.

SOLUTION: I'm selling everything. Anything that I'm wearing on here, is for sale, unless stated otherwise.
I really want to raise enough money to go to India. I don't to dip into my college fund any more than I already have. 

So, I don't really know how to do this. I guess if you guys see something you like just email me? I don't know about prices. Just tell me what you're willing to pay and we can negotiate. 

As far as this outfit goes, the shoes and socks are NOT for sale. But the dress and shirt are.


Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions on how to do this that would be beyond awesome. Etsy kicked me off because my items are not "vintage" enough. Bleh. So, comment and tell me what to do and how exactly I should function this little shin dig!


It's turns out that I actually have no life at all.
See, I thought I had at least a little bit of one, but today disproved everything.

I don't really have anything else to do at this moment, so I'm going to tell you exactly what I did today. I know you've been dying to know, so I won't keep you any longer.

- woke up at 6 and played Sudoku on my phone
- drank some Chamomile and blog stalked you lovies
- (10:00) made the crust for a pie which turned out to be the recipe from hell
- showered and got ready
- got my oil changed
- went to Costco to look for Huckleberries for my pie. They didn't have any.
- got a Simply Peach smoothie from Roxberry
- drove home
- put the crust in the pan
- went to Wal-Mart to get Huckleberries and Tapioca. They didn't have any.
- went to Kohler's to get Huckleberries and Tapioca. They didn't have any.
- went to Macey's to get Huckleberries and Tapioca. They didn't have any.
- came home with blackberries. filled the pie. couldn't get the dough to stay together to make the adorable criss-cross pattern.
- asked my mother for help
- said some choice words and gave up
- watched PLL. SPENCER AND TOBY FOREVER. (they disgust me)
- went to Chandler's house to get my cat ring
- went to Coldstone to celebrate Aubree's good fortune. got T-Rick a deluxe bone.
- took photos of T-Rick and made her feel violated (she likes to eat in private)
- went on a walk. met some weird kids at a park. stalked them once they left.
- went to my neighbors. talked. and talked. and talked. (12:00)
- went with my friend to Oreo a car
- saran wrapped a car
- and now I am here.


Aren't you glad that happened? Me too. It actually was quite the productive day. Minus the recipe from hell. Honestly, I started making IT at 10:00 and didn't finish until 3:00. But even then, we couldn't eat it until it had "set" which was like 11:00.
And it wasn't even good.

What is wrong with the world. ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE A PLUMP OLD LADY WHO BAKES PIES FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WHY WON'T THE WORLD LET ME ACCEPT MY FATE.

Whatever.
I have better thing to do with my time.
(but if any of you have a delicious pie recipe, please tell me. I have to end on a good note.)

Well, this is cool.
I'm going to bed now.


Never yours,
Emily


p.s. When our eyes close we're the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment