pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

I like my left hand a lot better than my right.























I guess it's been a while, but I don't really feel the need to apologize... so I'm not going to.

In other news, I have a bazillionthousand things I should be doing right now(online p.e., online English, seminary packets, scholarship apps, cleaning,). But, I don't really feel like doing any of that. 

As you can see, there's still no snow and I'm about to KNOCK MY BLOCK OFF. Bahahah Killer Klowns reference.
Jalapeno Cheetos and Diet Pepsi are becoming my lunch far too often.
I got asked to Prom, but finding a dress I like is proving to be hellllllla impossible. Anyone have one I can borrow? :)
Kiss It Better is perhaps one of the most gorgeous songs my elf ears have ever heard.
Me and Trixie are still BFF.
The lights in my house are neat.
My hand is neat. 
I made neat fettechini from a box.


Well, now that the awkward part is over, we can get back to chatting every day.
I won't leave you again, I promise.








Actually, can I just take this moment to publicly point out how much I hate my English teacher?? I'm quitting his class, not because I'm a quitter, but because I'm sick of having to hold my puke in for 84 minutes every other day.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now.
We will speak again soon. Very soon... If you know what I mean....







Actually, I don't even know what I mean. So, I'm just going to stop talking. Even though I'm not talking, I'm typing. So, in that case I am just going to stop typing.
Ok.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment