pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Infatuation is the perfect camoflauge.



I'm back.

Things I liked about today:
+catching up on my journal at beans and brews
+finding a place to watch the sunset every night. also, channeling my inner kate nash
+listening to the honorary title
+veronica loving her senior photos

I've decided to do that every day. Join me if you'd like. I hear that if you list five things you are grateful for every day, then your happiness will improve greatly. It's worth a try, right?

I'm really glad Lindsey L. is my friend. We have the most intellectual conversations and there is absolutely no judgement in our friendship. I'm glad Veronica is my friend too. I feel like it's a necessary friendship that is happening for a reason. I'm glad Adam S. is my friend. We don't really talk much anymore, but I really like him. He's the quirkiest boy I know, and I mean that in the best way. We did the coolest things BY FAR.

I'm sad I was mean to Zac. I tend to think other people will just go along with me putting friendships on hold, but I guess that's not the way it works. I miss eating Arby's in church parking lots late at night. I miss talking about how annoying all his friends are and how I was a major creep to Cam. I miss eating mozarella sticks and drinking Diet Coke and listening to slow jams. I miss the way we laughed at the "take this pillow right here, grab this". I should probably treat my friends better. I have something in mind. And, it will be epic.

Anyways. 
If you know the boy who works at Beans and Brews, tell him I think he's attractive.


Also. Go buy a little notebook. One of those real little ones that you can fit in your pocket. Carry it with you and keep a list of all the idiosyncrasies you love about the people around you.



Oh. And please. Please, please, please, please, please.
Remember, it's just high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment