pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

It's not enough to be good, you have to be beautiful too.




My closet is literally overflowing all of zee time.
Probs going to start a shop my closet or sumthen. 
We shall see where it leads us.
Pear haps a small child will want a sweater.
Pear haps a large man will want a sweater.

There are no limitations on this.
No.
Limitations.

Maybe the sky? The sky is the limit? Like, because the sky is endless? Hence that is just a tricky way of making you think there are limits when really there aren't any because the sky doesn't have limits?

In other news, Starbuck's chocolate doughnuts are really good and Krispy Kreme has a 24 hour drive thru. Like, WTF. Gtfo Krispy Kreme drive thru why do you exist. Hello late-night-binge-eating-of-delicious-glazed-doughnuts. Pear haps the freshman fifteen will become at thing now. Pear haps it will become a double thing. And a freshman thirty. I wonder if I would still be dated.
Probably just debated. 
And hated.
And not appreciated.

Gross.
This needs to stop.
I am Em, but I am not Eminem.
I forgot where I was going with this.

XOXO
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment