pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The worst things in life come free to us. -Ed Sheeran







Good bye little dorm. You were good to me. Well, not really. All the command hooks I put up tore off the wall paint. Hello fines. And the window looked out at the walk to the front of the building and the side of the adjoining building. Hello awkward window moments. But, overall it was good. I now have the experience of living in a dorm. Even though I didn't share a room. But, you know what, that's ok. It's still a freaking dorm and I still had to freaking park in the freaking stadium and walk freaking 10 minutes back to my room in the late hours of the night.

Anyways.

Good bye little dorm. You were pretty decent I suppose.

I move into my new apartment on the 12, maybe. Pear haps it will be the greatest? I think it shall be. I mean, a window that not only looks out onto University but that also OPENS?!?!?! Gtfo opening window of heaven. You are too good for my life. 

There are some downsides, but as long as there is parking I am A to the O K. I guess that was said. Shhhhhhhh. Just go with it.

Bebe.

Also, I have been having like, phenomenally good sneezes lately. It's def note worthy. Make a note.

XOXO
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment