pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Torch girl says come on in. -Bonnie














Well. Here are some photos from Lindsey's last day at Subway forever ago. I just haven't gotten around to posting them.

Oh, and from when Jake had a black eye.

RELL.BELLS.UP.IN.HERE.

But, not really. Let's be honest.

Let's see... when this is posted, that will mean it is Friday night. Which will mean I just got done working 8 hours at the Bux. Also, probs on my way home to try to find my retainer and then go EXTREME COUPONING. Mainly, I just need food and any money saved is yoga money ma friend.

Welllllll. 
Sorry my life is so boring.

If there's any info you want to know, by all means, let me know. I'll try my best to answer and hopefully make my life seem more interesting. Even though, by this point we all know that isn't ever going to happen.
Anyways.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment