pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

park city, utah







This past weekend (well, technically it was Thursday night) Jake and I went to The Montage in Park City for a work party for his dad's work. 

Some diet coke was sipped.
Some bowling balls were thrown.
Some hot tubs were occupied.
And, some bedside chocolates were eaten. 

It was a great night and definitely worth the drive. I never realized how beautiful Park City was. I mean I've only ever been to the ski resort and then a condo somewhere, but driving through it made me see that there's tons more. It all looked so cute and cozy. All the houses all bunched together at one particular part of town reminded me of looking out over Chamba when I was in India, and just being able to see all of the different colored houses all bunched together, like some sort of community family. 

All in all, I think I'm a Park City fan! I can't wait for the arts festival (or whatever it is they have) in August!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I got Photoshop back! My school offers an insanely generous discount, so I decided to take the plunge and buy it. Plus, my sister wants to install the second installation on her computer, so we're splitting the price. Look who the universe likes now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment