pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

6 16 2013



Yesterday evening, I went with Mila to take some photos of my friend Veronica. Veronica has been on here many times before, because she's just so good at modeling! I never have to tell her what to do, and also she has good style, so pretty much my  job is really easy. Mila wanted to do a stylized shoot, so we headed out and took some pics! 

They are all Mila's work, and you can see them on her Facebook page here.

I don't know, you guys. I sort of feel like I've hit a road block with photography. I still really like it, but I feel like my editing needs to improve, only I don't know how to do that. 
Do you have any tips that helped you? Maybe there is a website or a book I could read? 
I guess I should say that I want to work on the colors in my photos. I really like the style of these shoots/photographers Beverly, Shay, Steffany, and Kinsey.

So, idk! If you know of any great resources, I'd love to know of them. 


XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks!
    Those other photographers are super great.
    I am constantly using a 50mm lens. It lets in more light, which means brighter photos! When editing a colored photos I usually try not to go overboard with filters and such. I used to like for my photos to have a more yellow tint, but that looks pretty bad on skin tones. You can change the temperature of the photo when you edit in Lightroom (I'm sure you can do it in Photoshop, I'm just not sure how) which will make it either more warm/cool, or pink/green. I find that that's where you can get a little overboard with color. There's also a feature in Lightroom where you can select only a certain color and change the saturation, hue, and luminance of only the red, greens, yellows, etc. I use that feature a lot!

    ReplyDelete