pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6 18 2013





So, on Sunday I wore one of the dresses I thrifted in Salt Lake and I drove thirty minutes out of my way to go to this beautiful spot to photograph it. Well, once I got there I parked my car and walked along the trail for a bit to get to the spot me and Mila took Veronica's photos at. I whipped out my camera and realized I had left my memory card at home!!!!! So frustrating!!! So, I had to leave and come back home feeling like a complete idiot. 
I do that so often though! Because I'll plug my memory card in to put my photos into photoshop, but then I just forget it and leave it there! Worst. I really need to put like a backup card in all my bags lol.
Anyways, so here's some photos of that location that I snapped when I went with Mila and Veronica. Also, there is a watermelon slush that is composed of only watermelons. I quite enjoyed it. The polka dotted straw definitely made it taste better, in case you were wondering.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment:

  1. I've done this about 50 times. It sucks. But those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete