pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

7 10 2013: back from the dead











Gosh frackin' dang you guys. 
Sorry for being MIA. I got married on the 28th, then went to Cancun and got home on Saturday. Sunday was spent organizing all our wedding presents and visiting with my grandmother before she left. Monday was spent at work and being sick. Tuesday was spent buying furniture and a television and moving them in. And then today has been spent celebrating Jake's birthday.

So, busy stuff, I guess.

Anyways, here are some super lame photos of my wedding dress that I never posted, because idk why. Sorry for the lack of cool photos. I actually had a lot prepared from Cancun, but then I had to restart my computer and they got erased.

BASICALLY ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT I AM BACK AND I HAVE COOL THINGS COMING YOUR WAY.

I've missed this.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment