pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Osaka




Sorry for the terrible quality iPhone photos. 
Monday we went and got bridal taken, and then afterwards we were headed to get some T Bell and were talking about how we were sick and how much it sucked. I really wanted to go to Osaka after we got our photos taken. Ever since we ran through it on accident during a Gallery Stroll, I just couldn't get over the cutest little room in the back! So, we decided that we were decently well enough to enjoy some Japanese. 
They have these cute little rooms at the back that are all private and you have to take off your shoes and then step up into it and sit on the floor! I really liked the miso soup, and the salad was really good as well. I got the Yasai Donburi, and it was alright. I liked the green beans, but I just can't get myself to eat cooked carrots ever.  Just the texture is gross or something, idk.
Anyways, now I can mark another Center Street restaurant off my list! 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Also, do you feel like every time you are wearing sweats or something extremely ugly, you decide to spontaneous drive somewhere other than a drive-thru for dinner? I swear, every time I'm getting ready to leave to just drive through somewhere, I just throw on whatever is there, and then I end up having to go in somewhere public, and I always feel like an idiot! This time I was wearing a fringed tank top and faux leather leggings... so embarrassing!

1 comment: