pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I don't cry tears like people.

I have many things to say.
None of which I feel comfortable saying.

I feel like I used to be able to say anything on here, but now people I actually know in real life read this. No that it's a bad thing, I simply can't be as undisclosed as I used to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, some things I simply don't care about you knowing.
Like the fact that I had to meet with my dad.
My visa got denied, because I didn't have his signature. I had to meet with him to get him to sign it. Of course he wouldn't just sign it; that would be too nice. McDonalds proved as the meeting place (because I already hate it there). He was nice and everything. He signed the paper and asked me a bunch of questions about life and stuff. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Afterwards, I thought that maybe I was making a bad decision by not talking to him. It really bothered me, so I went on a run and called up my trusty friend Zac. He had some wise words and I decided I was not a crazy teenager.
I went home to find all these crazy text messages from him to my mother.
It just goes to show. People don't change.


On to other news, I bought my film and now I just need to use my last six pictures on my color roll, so I can switch it out. I don't really want to pay all that money to get my color film developed. Also, I took a picture that could be very risque if my lens was not zoomed up close enough. Hopefully, that is not the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to YouTube and search "tonsil stone removal". Your life will never be the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks, I am watching Sybil. It's scary. My greatest fear is of having an undiagnosed mental illness.

My second greatest fear is that my mother will die in a terrible, sudden accident and be buried at the Sanford cemetery and then I'll be sent to live with my father and he will be living with that woman from Hoarders with all the chickens and animals and I will have to wake up early every day to drive to school and get home late and I will have to pay for my own gas and by the time I do graduate and have the opportunity to get out of there I won't have any money for college and I will be forced to be a stripper where I will be raped and get pregnant and then be forced to get an abortion.
Then, I will kill myself, because life doesn't get any worse than that.

Did you know that people with Dissociative Identity Disorder can have a personality that can speak Spanish (or other language) fluently and have another personality that doesn't even know what "si" means.



You learn something new everyday.
Jake Gyllenhaal is hot.
I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
FJ Cruisers will rule the world.



Sincerely,
Emily

1 comment: