pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Don't let things that are out of your control determine your happiness.




Awkward photos - over.
Ok, do you ever have those days where everything just seems mediocre? But not in the bad way, in the good way. Like, everything just happened exactly as it should and nothing out of the ordinary made everything else go out of control? Well, that's how today was. Everything was just mediocre, but it felt right.

I don't know. I'm not a very... (Ok, I can never think of this word. It's not literate, it's not lingual, it's not expressive, and it's not blunt. It's that word that means you can express your thoughts very well using words.) person.

Also, just barely on that highlighted part, is that correct grammar? Or am I supposed to have done something different with the periods?


 The cute old man who lives behind me was outside when I was outside today. He heard me and offered me some tomatoes over the fence. I asked for two and he gave me four.
They always know best.


I also went to this India festival with a friend on Saturday night. We got henna tattoos, which is awesome because now I can cross that off my list.

Ok, I will make a confession.
I fell SO awkward writing about my everyday life on here. I think it's because I don't know who's reading it, you know? I used to not mind writing stuff on here, because no one I knew in person even knew I had a blog. Now, people know and I'm not sure if they read it or not, so I'm now sure if I can rip on that one girl or if she's reading it.

What do you folks think? I think I'll continue to be vague.


Just because I am never very good at expressing myself anyways.

3 comments:

  1. I am always very vague on my blog. I kind of use it to send passive aggressive messages sometimes... Bad, I know. But just change the names do whatever. it's your blog, do what you want. Screw what other people say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dress. :)

    I guess that means I have some sort of style if you're wearing it.

    withinherhumanheart.blogspot.com

    There. That's my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i may or may not


    STILL


    be obsessed with your blog.



    i think this obsession will last eternity.



    that's ok though,


    because i wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete