pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do you like your Jello?

I walked to school on Thursday and it was highly enjoyable. To all of you who walk to school everyday, I am jealous. My classes simply don't agree with me at the moment. They all insist on having their own binders and books that must be brough EVERY DAY. That's cool. I just cave into this sick little hole technology is weaving. Vomit on my life.


Anyhow. Here is the walk from start to finish. Well, not really, but you get the jist. Is that how you spell that word? I'm now realizing that I don't think I've ever seen it spelled out. Maybe, it's just one of those words that people say that aren't really real. You know? But "ain't" isn't a word and it has a correct spelling.
Who comes up with this stuff. I'm inventing my own language. It's called "How do you like your Jello". That's all it is too; it's just that phrase. It's very versatile once you get it down right.

Ok. Well, I'm off to go lazer tagging and then to INDIA-FEST. Bless those Krishnas and their ability to throw a party.

Until the morrow.
Sincerely,
Emily













No comments:

Post a Comment