pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I must escape before you suffocate me.



Welp. I guess this is happening again.
There's a hole in the left thigh of those tights. It used to be the size of a quarter.
It's now the size of a loaf of bread.

No. I am not throwing them away.
I will wear them until they are literal, indistinguishable threads on my legs.


In case you were wondering what high school looks like.


 My friend, Veronica, charcoaled this for me in art! She doesn't like drawing lips, so she used lipstick instead. 





I went ice skating tonight and decided three things.

1.) I quite enjoy ice skating. I wish I could have the whole rink for myself and they played The Cure over the speakers.

2.) Provo is adorable and I can not wait to live there this summer.

3.) That photograph of the ice skates? The one above the one of me and my friend? Yes. Well, I think that's my favorite photo out of all the ones I've taken since India.

Well, I have to write an essay about humanity. And how much it sucks.
Wish me luck.
XOXO
Emily

p.s. I went to a ska/screamo concert last night. It was so much fun. I think I shall attend those more often. There were so many great people occupying that small garage. You can't even begin to fathom it.

No comments:

Post a Comment