pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

sixteen hours, seven minutes, and forty three seconds.


my spirit hood
is the best article of clothing
i have ever purchased

i would rather cut off my pinkie toe
than give it back

no exaggeration

I am now going to take you on a virtual tour of my room.
BE SO EXCITED OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO EXCITING I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN MY EXCITEMENT I JUST NEED TO SCREAM TO GET IT ALL OUT I AM SO STOKED MAN

 this, children, is my spirit hood

this, children, is how i feel when i wear my spirit hood

 this, children, is my desk where i get ready and do homework

 this, children, is my closet that has very recently been turned into a make-shift art studio

 this, children, is my bookcase

 this, children, is a wall

this, children, is where i lay my head at night

No comments:

Post a Comment