pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Lack. Of Black. Let's Mack.









Well. Today was swell. These photos are actually from the dental convention my friends and I went to a couple weeks back. However, due to my complete lack of photographing, I am just posting them now.

I wonder if any of them feel awkward about being on here. Hmmm. Perhaps I should have asked before I posted this. Maybe, I will save it as a draft and then ask tomorrow and then post.
But, that's too much work. If you are in this photo and you oppose, please inform me.

In other news, I started my internship at a general dentist today and it's AMAZING! This dentist has the most high tech things! He has a Cerac (?) machine that makes the crown right there! Also, he has an i-so-dry (?) that basically keeps all of the saliva out of the mouth and eliminates the need for a rubber dam! How amazing right?! It's super cool. Oh, also, he has a hand piece for composite. It vibrates when it puts the composite in, so it gets into all the pits and fissures, and then it hardens a little bit to gel. It seriously is so cool. I love my pediatric office, but at my general I get more one on one time. It's grrrrrreat.

Well, in other news I am OBSESSED with slow jams. It's scary how much I listen to them. Sometimes I don't invite people places, because I know they won't approve of listening to them. Is that bad? Eh. Whatever. In case you are wondering what exactly slow jams are, let me give you a list of my favorites. Now, not all of them have to be sexual. There are some that are completely fine, but these are the ones that I like the best.
  1. Falsetto – The Dream
  2. Birthday Sex – Jeremiah
  3. I like – Jeremiah
  4. Bump N' Grind – R Kelly
  5. It's In The Morning – Robin Thicke
  6. Sex Therapy – Robin Thicke
  7. You Belong To Me – Trey Songz
  8. Neighbors Know My Name – Trey Songz
  9. Motivation – Kellly Rowland
  10. Day Dreaming – Tamia
Those my friends, are the songs to success. I feel like I'm forgetting some of the ones I really like, but that's all I can think of for now.
Tomorrow, I am working all day. Then, Friday, my mother, sister, and I are going to see Hunger Games! Yay! Then on Saturday I will attend the festival of colors! So, hopefully there will be some more interesting posts this weekend!

Allmyheart,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment