pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

1 15 2013







It’s actually not even a big deal. Anything, I mean. Also, some people just fade and there’s nothing you can do about it. 

Probably life is just happening like it always does and everyday I’m discovering more and more awkward things such as when the elevator door shut on me, or when no one talked during lunch. But, for every awkward thing there is something that goes smoothly, such as getting off work early, or finding wheat tortillas in the fridge. 

After 1 hour of sleep Friday night, 12 hours Saturday night, and 2 hours Sunday night, I’m starting to think I’m terrible at prioritizing.

It happens sometimes.

Today’s 5:
-mountains when it snows
-when old men wink at me
-Trixie’s sad eyes
-when JC says, “bih”
-the cold spot in the bottom right corner of my bed


p.s. don't forget to go follow emilyandautumn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment