pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

2 22 2013







Pasta-Roni f tee dubs.
For realz though. 

Like, probably better than any pasta your little mouth has ever tasted. 

OMG CLASSICAL MUSIC STOP ALREADY.
Also, Bikram Yoga. Let’s talk about that. Mother says it’s the worst just staying in the room.  I think I shall attend once school ends and I can best utilize my 21 free days. This girl is going to be eaten by zombies in a second, my friends. In a freaking second.

Gotta get that gym workout going. Worst.

Think of the kids.
And the body.
And the zombies.

Gosh. I wish TWD season 4 would be available on Amazon already.
Worst.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your cups! They are ridiculously cute.
    Also, this is shameful, but I've never ever had Pasta-Roni. I don't even think that they have it in Australia! Now I feel like i'm missing out :(
    Sad! And don't worry, the zombies will get to me first.
    I'll workout if you do :)
    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete