pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

3 15 2013




The greatest amount of physical pain I have ever endured:
I really haven’t endured that much physical pain. Maybe this experience was the most recent, so I remember it best. 
However, a couple weeks ago I woke up with really bad cramps. We all know how that is. But, they were especially terrible. It felt like I had food poisoning + cramps (TMI, sorry) and so I was like glued to the bathroom. However, I obviously didn’t have food poisoning, so that was annoying. But I kept thinking I was going to have diarrhea, but then as soon as I sat down I would feel like I had to throw up, so I would dry heave and vomit bile, and then on top of all of this I had the worst cramps ever.
My mom works at a Women’s Health center, so she threw some hot pads on my stomach and back and gave me some Ibuprofen and rushed me in. The doctor put me on birth control for having severe cramps, and that’s where I am at today, folks.

Also, I cut my chin open once, and slammed my pinky in a car door, but I haven’t ever broken a bone or anything, so I’ve been super fortunate to not of had to endure lots of pain.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment