pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

3 16 2013







Describe 3 legitimate fears you have: 
1.) Finding out I have a mental illness, because then all my plans get ruined. However, my mother says I am past the age of mental illness determining... aka if I had one I would know by now.
2.) Open water. Like, being in a situation where you are in a boat/floating in the ocean and can’t see any land. Because something could grab your leg and kill you. Because of this, I refuse to go on any cruise (like, literally) and also cried when our plane experienced turbulence while flying home from Hawaii. Thank everything it was at night and I couldn’t see the water.
3.) I can’t think of a third, but when I was younger, I was always scared that there was some alternate universe that required a password to get in, or like some sort of sequence. Sort of like the bank in Harry Potter, where they have to tap the bricks in a certain order for it to open. Well, I was always scared that there was like an alternate world in our world, and I would accidentally do their password and be sucked into it. For example: If their password was washing your hand while thinking about making a tuna sandwich and licking your lips while wearing a blue shirt. Like, while I was doing anything, I would sometimes worry that I was actually doing something that would transfer me to an alternate universe. 
4.) I also used to be scared that there were people living underneath my bed, and still to this day I can’t have my foot hanging off the mattress. Sometimes when it happened on accident, I used to have to convince myself that they thought it was just a painting hanging on their wall and so they wouldn’t know I was living above them.
Weird kid, I know.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments:

  1. Here are things to make you feel better about going on planes
    1. When they show plane crashes in movies where everyone is flowing about like crazy because of the 'pressure change' and it suck everyone out? Doesn't happen. It's more of a 'pop' and lasts like one second.
    2. A plane has never crashed because of turbulence. Turbulence may contribute to a crash but only if there are like seven other things
    3. Plane crashes usually require at least 6 or 7 things to go wrong e.g. tired pilot, bad weather, engine failure, etc. SEVEN things... if three things go wrong nothing is probably going to happen.
    4. There are more goat related deaths than deaths by plane crashes. Have you ever been in a near death experience with a goat? Becaaaause I sure haven't. I have no idea where I got that statistic from, but believe me... it is the troof.

    ReplyDelete