pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

3 22 2013









Photos from the cemetery.

Things that make me happy and dream jobs.
1.) JC
2.) Trixie
3.) baby animal videos
4.) rain/snow
5.) something that’s getting custom made
Counseling adolescents/teenagers/children. I feel like they are in need of direction and very moldable. Also, any hope for the future of the world lays in them. They haven’t gotten set in their ways, so they are still able to form new habits and get a new lifestyle. I think that’s definitely possible when you’re older, but it’s a bit harder. Your brain isn’t growing and you are a more defined person when you are older, so that’s why I would like to change their undesirable behavior when they are younger. Catch ‘em while they’re young, I suppose. I would like to focus on substance abuse, or eating disorders, or self-harm. That sort of scene. I feel like those are issues that the child is doing because they are lashing out, because of some other issue. Anyways, I’m not very far into my major, so maybe I’ll change my mind. But, that’s what I would like to do, and that is my dream job.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Google reader is closing July 1st, so make sure you go make a Bloglovin' account a follow moi so we don't lose touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment