pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

D.C. Day 2 & 3


So, in case I didn’t mention it, I am shooting D.C. on film. So, photos will be taking a little bit longer. But, today we went to the Newseum and looked at the Pulitzer prize exhibit. Here are links to my favorite photographs.

7.) Welcome Home by Walker (the second one down)

We also went to the National Gallery of art yesterday, and here are some of my my favorites that were there. Sorry some are bad quality and the source links might be weird, it was hard to find decent photos. 

"The Lonely Metropolitan" (source)

"Room with Eye" by Maurice Tabard (source)
"Lo + Gatto" by Wanda Wulz (source)
"The Sleepwalker" by George Platt Lynes (source)


"The Doe Eye" (source)
"The Spirit Leaves The Body" by Duane Michals (source)





I really liked the spirit photography they had there. I think I'll experience a bit with double exposures once I get home. They look really cool. 
Anyways, that's all I have for today. Hopefully my film photos turn out cool! Ah!

Oh, also we went to Chinatown and ate at Match something. I can't remember the name, but they had the best pizza ever. I ate so much I felt so sick afterwards and slept for two hours ha ha ha. We went to Cafe Bonaparte in Georgetown when I woke up and ate crepes. They were definitely delicious. When I get home I'm going to perfect a crepe recipe. Mine had nutella and strawberries, which I decided is a good combination always, because Waffle Luv has waffles like that too and they are the bomb. 

Well, it's off to bed.

Goodnight cyberspace.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

No comments:

Post a Comment