pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

5 6 2013







Welcome to the kitchen of my future apartment and the Provo gallery stroll.

I’m not going to lie. Basically the only places worth going for the Provo gallery stroll are Muse and that church on the corner. All the rest always have the same stuff and it’s just stupid. Salt Lake’s has like gold in every building. Gosh. I still dream about those distorted watercolors of superheroes. I think I shall start attending that one.

After we unloaded some stuff at our apartment, we were walking to the first gallery and Jake’s uncle popped out of Communal! He told us to come in and eat with them, so we did. The whole idea of just one big table and sharing it with strangers is really weird to me. I want to see what it would be like if you sat next to someone you didn’t know. They had the most amazing quinoa salad though. And now I can cross that restaurant off my list! Yay.

I don’t understand why District 9 isn’t on Apple TV for rent yet. Also, I don’t understand why my TV doesn’t hook up to my Apple TV. Also, I don’t understand why I haven’t finished the last half of the last season of Gossip Girl yet. Holding on to the inevitable I suppose.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment:

  1. I live in Provo as well! I have been here for a while and love it!! You will come to love it, I promise!! :) Your apartment looks adorable!
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete