pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Invisible Children.


Alright. So, this photo is not mine. I found it on the Museum of Modern Art application on my phone. I am in love with it and would very much appreciate knowing who the photographer is; if you happen to know. I feel like he/she is going to change my life. It's going to be a Tony Shafrazi type discovery folks, and I can not wait. Riding With Death is probably my favorite piece of artwork at the moment. If you haven't seen it, then stop reading right this moment and google it.


Anyways, on to lesser things. The reason why I have been ignoring all blogs and everything blogging related is because I am in love. I didn't really expect for it to happen, well, actually, let me rephrase that. I NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS thought it would happen, but it has. And it's a beautiful thing. Lately, all my time has been consumed by it. I'm talking hours a day. I'm guessing you probably want to know his name...
He doesn't have one. He has multiple, because he is my calculus book.
I am in love with calculus.

Maybe that means there is something wrong with me.

Some people say you have to be smart to get an A, but that's not true. You just have to make an effort, same as anything else. I'm glad it took me about 12 years of school to finally realize that. Boo.

College will be grand. You will hold my hand. There will not be sand. I will have a band.

That's all folks. This has been highly enjoyable. Who knows, maybe today will be the day I finally ask the film teacher if I can use his dark room.

I'm just so scared.






Sincerely,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment